Mom’s Favorite Cake

Hi this is the last post of the school year so I’m going to tell you about are family’s favorite strawberry cake. I love this cake because is dense and moist on the inside but crisp on the outside and the icing just melt’s in your mouth and is just so so so good. Ok hears the recipe first put in a bowl  1 box yellow cake mix, next put in 4 large eggs, then 1 cup fresh strawberry’s then 1 box strawberry jello ( 3 oz ). Helpful tips: when using the strawberry’s put them in the blender so there is not just a bunch of chunks of strawberry. then mix all the ingredints and put in the oven for 25 -30 minutes in greased pan.

while that is baking let’s start the icing. What I love about this icing is not like a regular icing that is thich and almost like glue, is that this is not as thick. Ok here it is,first put in a bowl put 1 box of powder sugar next add 1 stickof soffened butter and a half cup of blended strawberry’s if nesasary add more powdered   sugar. Beep cake’s out let’s see how it looks. Helpful tip: When baking any thing with egg’s it get a toothpick out to poke into the cake if they’re are cleaan then time to take them out if not put it in for a little more time. Ok it’s perfect now let’s put the icing on the cake after it is cooled put tke he icing on and let it sit for a while than after dinner no mercy on the cake. Thank you for reading my blog this year hope you liked I had a lot of fun. please tell my at school if you think I should start doing a diffrent topic or keepgoing with cooking. Thank you for all the feed back I loved it and see you next year.

Published inUncategorized

5 Comments

1. 27arabellaf

Good job.
    Can you just not make me hungry?!?!

2. Samiya

I love how you chose to cook for your blog! I will try to bake this. (I’ll probably fail) 😊

3. 27averyhill

Wow I think that cake sounds so good

4. 89fitzpatrick

This cake sounds amazing! I always seem to make yellow or chocolate or carrot cakes. I can’t wait to try this recipe.

5. 27judew

Yummm that sounds so good

You just made me hungry