My Favorite Stuff

My family and I have been creating these soft breads with pineapple and corn and other stuff. I want to share with YOU. First I want to tell you about my favorite pineapple stuff! If you like a soft pineapple bread pudding then this is a quick yummy dessert for you. First you melt a stick of butter and soak soft bread in butter in a bowl and toss around. Now in a separate bowl crack 3 eggs and a half-cup sugar and whisk unil frothy. Now add a cup of crushed pineapple, now get a 13 by 9 Pyrex dish pour the pineapple mixture in the Pyrex and place bread and bake on 375 for 40 minutes. Enjoy!!!

Corn stuff if you like easy, quick, delicious than this is the stuff for YOU. In a bowl combined Jiffy Corn Mix.

Take two cans of corn. One creamed corn and one whole kernel corn. Then get sour cream and combine in a bowl. Then spread it out on a Pyrex container and put in the oven on 375 for 45 minutes. It’s so good.

Published inUncategorized

7 Comments

1. Ammon

Wow that was really cool I love how you were so discriptive when you when you were telling everybody the instructions!

• 27wesleys

thank’s so much

2. 27colem

I really like how you included the recipes and, they look like they taste very good!😋

• 27wesleys

Thanks

3. 27averyh

The bread looks so good! I think that you would make a good chef. Just don’t eat me;)

• 27wesleys

lol

4. 89fitzpatrick

My family loves corn bread, so I can’t wait to try your corn stuff recipe! The pineapple stuff sounds really good, too. Thanks for sharing. Yum!