Daily Habit

In November to December we did a plank in our language arts class. At the start of November the plank was super easy for me to do. When the plank got to be one and a half minutes long it started to get challenging. The weekends made the plank very difficult at the end of the plank because I did not do the plank all the time on the weekend. One thing that helped me do the plank is listen to music, this really block out noise and just focus on the music. On December 18 we did our final plank, I am very proud of my time which was around 4 minutes 30 seconds. I am really proud of this because I started out being able to do a plank for about one minute and thirty seconds.

Now I am doing my own daily habit. I am doing push ups for my daily habit. I chose this because I wanted to make push ups a part of my daily workout. I am starting out with focusing on my form for push ups, and now I am working on increasing the number of push ups a day. I did 40 push ups yesterday when I did my workout. At the beginning of this daily habit I could do 5 push ups on a good day. This daily habit has also been making me go do my workout more than I usually do. This has also made me improve with other parts of my workout. If you don’t have a daily workout I would definitely recommend doing one.

Published in6th Grade

5 Comments

1. 27wesleyp

I loved the photo and writing. Push ups sound fun!

2. 27larryy

I love that you try to improve and better yourself everyday!!

3. 27ammonf

Good job on your blog post I am also doing push ups for my chosen daily habit, and am excited to improve by myself and hope that you do as well.

4. 27atese

I thought push-ups was a great idea!

5. 27colem

Nice post! I also try to do push-ups daily