2 best dishes served in Durham

This weak I will tell you about my favorite restaurants a round Durham. First I’ll take you to the other side of town near the mall in the newest and it was just bought from Champ’s and now it’s the best Mexican restaurant around give a drum roll for Uncle Julio’s.

It is so cool how they do evrything and they’re so friendly and there is not a bite like it in the city at least  for mexican food because what’s up next. Melo’s tapas tapas which is nere me but what ever you get you’ll be happy as can be and a stomach full as can be with  the best Italian bites miles and miles. They also are extremly nice nice but their food mite be a little better okay I’ll tell the truth the food is a million times better.

Well going off the topic of cooking I did something that I wouldn’t think of for a long time I got a dog and I don’t mean dog I mean 7 week puppy and it is amazing! It’s awesome to wake up to a playful puppy that we got over the weekend from the campus of UNC but it just felt weird not having a dog for 3 days because other wise I had always had a dog my whole life.

name: Bauer

type: lab border collie mix

Published inUncategorized

6 Comments

1. 27colem

Thank you for sharing your favorite restraunts in Durham I might try to go to them.

2. 27evang

I like how you shared your favorite restaurants, I love Mexican Food

3. 27annal

I have been 2 Uncle Julio’s and I agree with u, it is AWESOME!!!!!!!!

4. 27emmab

I saw your puppy! it was sooooo cute! and that place sounded amazing!

5. 27wesleyp

Uncle Julio’s looks so good! I need to try one of those places.

6. 89fitzpatrick

I can’t wait to try these restaurants! They both sound really good.
    And welcome, Bauer! I’m sure she will be a great cooking buddy (or at least helpful cleaning up any spills!). I have a friends whose daughter has a little neighborhood business making homemade dog treats. Maybe you can try cooking up a batch for Bauer!