Eating up Charleston

Charleston South Carolina.

This was an awesome trip for me because this is my favorite city in the US to travel, to and doing my favorite thing hockey. With family but today I’m telling you about the food in Charleston sadly I couldn’t go to one of my favorite restaurants coast because the roof had been teared off of the building in the first hurricane. But because of that we got to go to these awesome restaurants.

Before my first hockey game we ate at Rutledge Cab Company which is probably my least favorite but what they’re known for wraps and omelets. There most popular wrap is the spicy wrap it’s a spicy turkey rap, but they are best known for omelets which are all good but my favorite is the ham, spinach, bacon, cheese

Here is my second favorite restaurant of the weak called Leon’s Oyster Bar which is pretty self explained but it is awesome because of the the local oysters which are out of this world but also for it’s chicken and it is awesome how they made the restaurant.

And finally my favorite Taco Boy which is the best Mexican restaurant in Charleston is just all around the goat ( greatest of all time ) out of ten I would give it a ten because of the amazing tasting food and it is food which is just 100% authentic.

Leon’s ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Taco Boy ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ and a half

Rutledge Cab cCo. ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Published inUncategorized

2 Comments

1. 27avat

Next time I go to SC I will try these places

2. 27zanes

I like how you told me what kind of food they sell. ps Taco Boy looks REALLY REALLY good.